Founded in 1864, Epworth Children & Family Services is a multiservice agency that helps at-risk and in-need children, youth, and families move toward self-sufficiency by focusing on health, housing, education, and employment. You can make a difference. Explore our hands-on and contactless outreach opportunities.
1. Epworth is beginning to open up to hands-on volunteer opportunities through their meal/food distribution program. These volunteers will also have the opportunity to creat mentoring relationships with youth interns from the Epworth Webster Groves campus. Please contact Brittany McIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 918-3396 for more information.
Normandy Campus In-Person Volunteer Opportunities:
Mondays - Unpack donations and repack for distribution to families
Tuesdays - Assist in distributing food
Contactless Ways to help Epworth
1. Provide non-perishable snack packs for the Drop-In Center
Snack Packs: Canned tuna, chips, granola bars, protein bars, bottled water, fruit snacks all in a gallon sized plastic baggie
2. Create hygiene kits for homeless youth
Hygiene Kits: Shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, face wipes and deodorant in a plastic baggie
3. Provide Blankets, hats, scarves and gloves for homeless youth
4. Provide cleaning supplies (Clorox wipes, hand sanitizers, soap)
5. Provide groceries for their North County food pantry: breads, canned fruit, canned vegetables, canned meats, rice, pastas, crackers.
6. Provide household essential items for residents at Intrada, Epworth's program that assists youth that have aged out of the foster care system
7. Follow them on social media for most updated information @EpworthSTL
A non-contact donation center for items is found on their Webster campus:
110 N. Elm Avenue, Webster Groves, MO 63119
Questions about Epworth and/or ways to serve? Contact Brittany McIntyre: email@example.com
Learn More About Epworth
Thousands of individuals turn to Epworth each year for foster care case management, residential and intensive treatment, psychological evaluation, in-home family therapy, emergency shelter services, transitional and independent living, homeless youth outreach, drop-in center and clinical services, life skills and vocational training, and a 24-hour crisis help-line. Epworth is headquartered at 110 N. Elm Ave. in Webster Groves and has offices in Normandy, University City, and South St. Louis City. In addition Epworth also supports Intrada, a program that assists youth that have aged out of the foster care system by providing affordable, subsidized housing and wrap-around services such as life skills training and employment assistance with the goal of advancing youth toward self-sufficiency.