LifeWise's mission is to help individuals and families achieve economic well-being by providing high-impact, relationship-based programming and by addressing systemic barriers to their success. Through educational programming fused with personalized and supportive coaching individual and families take measurable steps to better their futures.
1. LifeWise is hosting drive-up line for community members to receive the goods they need. Please donate these items to help them continue to serve the community:
Rice, dry beans, canned soup, canned vegetables, canned fruit, peanut butter, tuna, vegetable oil, pasta, cereal, oatmeal, Macaroni and Cheese, chicken, beef, bread, eggs, milk, cheese, deli meat, toilet paper, paper towels, bars of hand soap, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray/wipes
2. Host a neighborhood drive to collect these items from your neighbors
Can be done in a non-contact way with drop-off bins
3. Be a virtual Summer Program Reader for the Freedom School Program at LifeWiseSTL.
Volunteers will choose a book/poem that is meaningful to them and age-appropriate for our K-4th grade, 5-8th grade, or incoming feshmen scholars, record themselves reading the piece, and upload the video so that LifeWiseSTL staff can use the videos provided each morning as part of our summer program. Sign-up below to be a virtual Summer Program Reader. You may also contact Dan Richter, Volunteer Engagement & Service Learning Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 627-1233.
4. Make a monetary donation - click here
5. Follow LifeWise on social media @LifeWiseSTL
Items can be dropped off at the LifeWise STL campus:
1321 South 11th Street
St. Louis, MO 63104